This course is designed to provide electrical safety standards.
- Basic Circuits and components
- Multimeter usage.
- Understanding of wiring diagrams, manuals, and TSBs.
- Ohms law to troubleshoot electrical circuits.
- Operation and diagnosis of battery.
- Operation and diagnosis starting.
- Operation and diagnosis charging.
- Lighting and accessory circuits are also discussed.
- Basic electronics parts and circuit such as diodes, transistors etc.
15 week course¬
2 days a week
5 hours per day 8:00am to 2:00pm
Class room lecture of 75 hours
Laboratory and shop of 75 hours
On job training of 225 hours