This course is designed to provide shop safety with hydraulic systems.
- Review of basic electrical circuits.
- Understanding of hydraulics principles and parts.
- The operation and service of brake fluid and lines
- Brake system bleeding,
- Drum brakes parts and service
- Disc brake parts and service.
- Understanding of parking brake and
- Power brake system.
- Operation and service of anti-lock brake systems.
15 week course
2 days a week
5 hours per day 8:00am to 2:00pm
Class room lecture of 75 hours
Laboratory and shop 75 hours
On job training of 225 hours