This course is designed to provide shop safety and environmental concerns related to fuel and emission standards. Review of basic electrical circuits.
- Understanding of fuel composition, chemistry and air/fuel characteristics.
- Operation of fuel and air induction systems,
- Operation of the emission systems
- How to use a smoke machine to check for EVAP leaks
- Operation of computer controlled systems.
- Scan tool usage.
15 week course¬
2 days a week
5 hours per day 8:00am to 2:00pm
Class room lecture of 75 hours
Laboratory and shop of 75 hours
On the job training of 225 hours